PRIVATE TRAINING WITH ISRAELI MASTER
Thank you for your interest in a private lesson with Hezi (IMAA Head Instructor).
Private training is highly recommended for those individuals that are looking for a more personalized class or as a supplement to your regular classroom sessions. This is an opportunity for you to have the one-on-one time necessary to work on your goals - IN PERSON OR ONLINE!
The professional instruction displayed by Hezi will perfectly compliment your learning capabilities, therefore helping you to succeed.
Only one up to four students are allowed in a private class.
There are no more than 4 students allowed per semi-private.
A private or semi-private class with Hezi is normally 1 hour. All classes are by appointment only.
Prices for In Person or Online Private Classes:
Weekday Rates (Monday - Friday): $120 per hour - 1 person
Weekend Rates (Saturday and Sunday): $150 per hour - 1 person
An additional $20 will be added per person joining the class (Up to 4 people).
We are excited to help train you in the following areas:
- Israeli Krav Maga and Hisardut combat Self Defense
- Practical Karate for the street
- Judo for the street
- Reality Based Jiu Jitsu Stand Up and Ground
- Gun Defense
- Knife Defense
- Sticks Defense
- Kick Boxing
- Bag and Focus Mitt training
- Fitness and weight loss
PRIVATE GROUP TRAINING
- Small group classes of 6-10 students are available by special request.
- Anyone may take a private or semi-private class with Hezi. No martial arts experience is required. However, proper attire is requested.
- All privates are taught on site at The Israeli Martial Arts Academy, Westlake Village, CA. Privates on location are available, time permitting, for an additional charge. Please inquire for details.
A GLIMPSE OF OUR TRAINING
A mix of Krav Maga, Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,
Karate and Self-Defense