PRIVATE TRAINING WITH ISRAELI MASTER
Thank you for your interest in a private lesson with Hezi (IMAA Head Instructor).
Private training is highly recommended for those individuals that are looking for a more personalized class or as a supplement to your regular classroom sessions. This is an opportunity for you to have the one-on-one time necessary to work on your goals.
The professional instruction displayed by Hezi will perfectly compliment your learning capabilities, therefore helping you to succeed.
Only one up to four students are allowed in a private class.
There are no more than 4 students allowed per semi-private.
A private or semi-private class with Hezi is normally 1 hour. All classes are by appointment only.
Weekday Rates (Monday - Friday): $120 per hour - 1 person
Weekend Rates (Saturday and Sunday): $150 per hour - 1 person
An additional $20 will be added per person joining the class (Up to 4 people).
We are excited to help train you in the following areas:
- Israeli Krav Maga and Hisardut combat Self Defense
- Practical Karate for the street
- Judo for the street
- Reality Based Jiu Jitsu Stand Up and Ground
- Gun Defense
- Knife Defense
- Sticks Defense
- Kick Boxing
- Bag and Focus Mitt training
- Fitness and weight loss
PRIVATE GROUP TRAINING
- Small group classes of 6-10 students are available by special request.
- Anyone may take a private or semi-private class with Hezi. No martial arts experience is required. However, proper attire is requested.
- All privates are taught on site at The Israeli Martial Arts Academy, Westlake Village, CA. Privates on location are available, time permitting, for an additional charge. Please inquire for details.
A GLIMPSE OF OUR TRAINING
A mix of Krav Maga, Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,
Karate and Self-Defense